THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad
Hamburger, onion, and jalapeno dip with a just enough cheddar cheese sauce to hold it all together. Might add some corn to it to be able to say I had some vegetables.

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad
Hamburger, onion, and jalapeno dip with a just enough cheddar cheese sauce to hold it all together. Might add some corn to it to be able to say I had some vegetables.

Interesting combo...I like potato salad too, but never considered eating it with a dip. Party time!

Holy cow! How many are you feeding?
I am just doing 1.

They are all going to different families. Picking up a second gravity feed tomorrow morning so I might even be able to make one for myself... :loco:

I'll be running a Superior Smokers SS1 and a Rebel 28.

Not cooking a thing. Going over a friends house to play Texas Hold'em and watch the game. He is ordering Pizza so that is what I will be having.

Smoking a chuckie right now for chuck roast chili tomorrow. Tonight I am doing buffalo chicken stromboli/calzone for dinner and left over grub for fishing tomorrow before the game. Cheers all!

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad

Onions and jalapeños count as veggies...

Weather forecast changed.Chicken on a stick for Grandson.Lollipop legs dunked in Alabama sauce,guacamole, MSU Dip.Rotel dip,Abt’s,Reuben sausages,some other stuff to fill in the gaps.Life is a journey,enjoy the ride.

Back