Super bowl food

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad
Hamburger, onion, and jalapeno dip with a just enough cheddar cheese sauce to hold it all together. Might add some corn to it to be able to say I had some vegetables.

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad
Hamburger, onion, and jalapeno dip with a just enough cheddar cheese sauce to hold it all together. Might add some corn to it to be able to say I had some vegetables.

Interesting combo...I like potato salad too, but never considered eating it with a dip. Party time!

Holy cow! How many are you feeding?
I am just doing 1.

They are all going to different families. Picking up a second gravity feed tomorrow morning so I might even be able to make one for myself... :loco:

I'll be running a Superior Smokers SS1 and a Rebel 28.

Not cooking a thing. Going over a friends house to play Texas Hold'em and watch the game. He is ordering Pizza so that is what I will be having.

Smoking a chuckie right now for chuck roast chili tomorrow. Tonight I am doing buffalo chicken stromboli/calzone for dinner and left over grub for fishing tomorrow before the game. Cheers all!

Fairly simple:

Home made potato salad

Onions and jalapeños count as veggies...

Weather forecast changed.Chicken on a stick for Grandson.Lollipop legs dunked in Alabama sauce,guacamole, MSU Dip.Rotel dip,Abt’s,Reuben sausages,some other stuff to fill in the gaps.Life is a journey,enjoy the ride.

Back