THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crescent rolls? With what????!!! Guys don't do bread, they do MEAT (or tofu if you're landarc)...:becky: Perhaps I didn't read far enough; hopefully!

I was wondering if that would get a reaction. If it helps, after they come off the smoker they go right into the trash. :-D

Stay tuned. Pictures will be posted later today. I got one more package of rolls to do. Then it is the fattie sitting in the fridge.

Pork butt, chicken & sausage. Also will be experimenting with peppers stuffed with crab. Trying out maple lump charcoal from Real Montana - very good & interesting stuff. Life is good!

started curing some pork loins for buckboard bacon. cut up 8# of eye of round that is soaking in marinade for jerky and trimmed 4 new yorks for the grill tomorrow evening.

MOINKS for a potluck tomorrow at a local theatre where my daughter has been performing and will take a stab at fatty balls for home consumption in the afternoon.

a good bbq/grill weekend!

Just finished the Kosmo's Butt. Used Honey Crisp Apple Cider from Litehouse to mix with the injection. Wow did this taste good. Chitty cell phone pic below.

Attachments

• Kosmos Butt.JPG
    Kosmos Butt.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 26
Have a packer and pork butt on about 6 hours now. My timing was not too good since it is now 8:00 pm now. Farking brisket has been at 135 degrees for two hours. Never know what to expect with a brisket so just let it do it's thing. Will serve our Sertoma club on Wednesday evening and do about 120ish wings that day. I will try to get a pic up a little later.

Naughty....:shocked: But you got a deal.:thumb: I will post pic's here tomorow. Hey JD how much injection liquid do you think I will need for about a 12 pound packer?

I used 3/4 cup powder to 2 cups water on my last brisket (per package directions) and had about 1/2 cup left over. I used a 1 inch grid pattern and injected the chit out of it...it was about a 10 lber.

Just finished the Kosmo's Butt. Used Honey Crisp Apple Cider from Litehouse to mix with the injection. Wow did this taste good. Chitty cell phone pic below.

Nice smoke ring and color...great job Kevin! :p

As opposed to starting a new thread for one pic, here's the outcome of the boneless pork I did today on the Weber.

pulledpork_round_2.jpg

was a long weekend for me. put 38lbs. of butts on late thursday afternoon. Pulled them off at 11:30 p.m. did some wings as well while th butts were smokin'. Friday. was 14 lbs. of round eye and 32 chicken halves. Saturday was 28 lbs. of briskey. Too pooped to give a fark at the moment. all turned out excellent. Burt a chit load of apple. and bout 30 lbs. KF

Back