THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat=Pork chops, Sun=Ribs if I can get up early enouf to get them done by noon, because the wife has to work. :doh: She will kill me if I dont share lol. :rolleyes:

This weekend, I'm hookin' up the teardrop camper, and heading for the woods with a bunch of other teardrop and tiny camper folks.

No Q, but I'll still be cooking. I have my extra-large soup pot packed to make some hearty beef and vegetable soup for us, since it's getting cold tomorrow night.

Beef, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, celery, beef stock, a bottle of red wine, and black pepper in the soup, with some crusty bread on the side.

To be eaten around the campfire.

CD

Dang, CD your making us jealous! Snow in our forecast in IN so no TD'ing for us this weekend. Thinking about putting a Ham on the Kettle for the first time. Been wanting to try a Ham so this may be the weekend!

Not sure exactly. Saturday I'm heading down to a semi-local (only about an hour away) Bison ranch. I'm helping select a Bison skull for ceremonial purposes, but will undoubtedly pick up some kind of meat while I'm there. Ground Bison if nothing else, but hoping for some steaks or even a slab or two of ribs. We'll just have to see what jumps out at me. :becky:

I'm gonna feed my Char-griller some more of my neighbor's apple tree and smoke a bunch of chicken thighs and drumsticks.

Real simple...marinate in Italian dressing, K.C. style rub and glaze at the end. Just this time, I'm gonna tear the skin off half of the thighs before glazing since the Missus and Mother-in-law does it anyway, no matter how crisp it is.

Happy Friday Folks...Friday Night Steaks tonight...t-bones...:p Saturday we're off to do some wine tasting and hob-nobbin' with the local wineries...:becky: Sunday I'm test driving another Kosmic Brisket...gotta get that sauce down to a science...:wink: have a great weekend folks! :-D

I'm not going to be able to do anything over the weekend JD, but I sure look forward to those pictures from your next Kosmic Brisket test drive. Have a wonderful weekend.

Got a whole leg of lamb roasting on the Big Easy right now. First time I'm using the thing for red meat.......I hope I'm on to something awesome here.......

2 Kozmo's Butt's on Saturday for the Apple Cup (GO HUSKIES!) And a Kozmo's Brisket on Sunday. Have a great weekend!!

2 Kozmo's Butt's on Saturday for the Apple Cup (GO HUSKIES!) And a Kozmo's Brisket on Sunday. Have a great weekend!!

I'm doing a Kosmo brisket as well...small world...:thumb: Go DAWGS! :p Hey Kevin...I'll show you mine if you show me yours...:twisted:

Kozmo's Brisket

I'm doing a Kosmo brisket as well...small world...:thumb: Go DAWGS! :p Hey Kevin...I'll show you mine if you show me yours...:twisted:

Naughty....:shocked: But you got a deal.:thumb: I will post pic's here tomorow. Hey JD how much injection liquid do you think I will need for about a 12 pound packer?

Back