THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Happy Friday Folks...Friday Night Steaks tonight...t-bones...:p Saturday we're off to do some wine tasting and hob-nobbin' with the local wineries...:becky: Sunday I'm test driving another Kosmic Brisket...gotta get that sauce down to a science...:wink: have a great weekend folks! :-D

Hey JD, don't even get to cook this weekend......Saturday is "Take a Kid Fishing" sponsored by PAL and Sunday is dinner at friends, at least this guys has a WEBER!

Making some barbecue burritos.... pulled pork, homebaked beans, cheese, onions, lil hot peppers, sauce..all wrapped up in a cozy blanket.

Chickens today, pizza with those chickens sometime this weekend, and starting some sausages. Not sure if they'll hit the smoker this weekend or not though.

Not smoking much for myself his weekend... I've got 100lbs of butts for a church gathering sunday and then I start prepping for next weekend - appetizers for a friends wedding - 150 people!

Happy blue everyone!

Going to rub down a small boneless shoulder tonight and throw it on the Weber after I get back from bowhunting in the morning. Maybe get some ribs to do on sunday since the weather here is supposed to be nice all weekend.

This weekend, I'm hookin' up the teardrop camper, and heading for the woods with a bunch of other teardrop and tiny camper folks.

No Q, but I'll still be cooking. I have my extra-large soup pot packed to make some hearty beef and vegetable soup for us, since it's getting cold tomorrow night.

Beef, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, celery, beef stock, a bottle of red wine, and black pepper in the soup, with some crusty bread on the side.

To be eaten around the campfire.

CD

I'm too busy this weekend, family in town and such, but I think some chickens are in the near future.

Back