THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coopkc is coming over to my place on Saturday and we're going to build him a UDS. I'll be firing mine up first thing in the morning and throwing on a corned beef point to make some pastrami and I've also got a rack of spares, a package of country ribs, a couple packages sausage (for fatties of course) and some chicken thawing out in the refrigerator. Will most likely throw on some MOINK balls too, and yes...there will be pron. Stay tuned!

Out of pellets, need a excuse to run to cabellas in the morning :)

MOINKS and Baby Backs for dinner though, haven't decided on Sunday, but a whole chicken on the Daniel Boone sounds tasty... Love leftover smoked chicken salad, not much better than that.

It's going to be a nice weekend, maybe even some storms!:whoo: I honestly don't know what I'm doing this weekend yet, but something will be cooking, that's for sure.

After looking at what came up on Grail's Blue Cheese thread, there's going to be some med. rare beef and some blue involved somewhere.:-D Some brats sometime Sat. and something on the drum. Not sure what yet.

Pork tenderloin over a camp fire. Can't wait to pitch a tent!!

After looking at what came up on Grail's Blue Cheese thread, there's going to be some med. rare beef and some blue involved somewhere.:-D Some brats sometime Sat. and something on the drum. Not sure what yet.
Blue Cheese Butter on steak is nice. Equal parts Blue Cheese and room temp Butter, mixed together with herbs and spices you find appropriate. The other day we added some roasted Garlic, Basil and Parsley. It was divine.

We have out-of-town guest staying with us. I'm smokling 4 racks of baby backs tomorrow.
123701869.jpg

A couple of Chuck roast today and on Sunday 10 pounds of Pastrami (ala Thirdeye) and cold smoking some garlic

Saturday Night Dinner

Got a 9lb dry-rubbed boston butt in the fridge that's going on the smoker tonight around 9pm. Makin some pulled pork for lunch tomorrow for my wife, my parents and the in-laws. Should be a good time! It's my first long-smoke experience and I'm doing it on my own (with the help of a lot of reading and advice from friends!)

If I remember, I'll try to post pics Sat or Sun of how it turns out!

P.S. I've already smoke-grilled chicken thighs, legs, breast and center cut pork chops. They've all turned out amazing. I have been using briquettes with a few chunks of apple wood. Yum!

Shrimp and burgers tonight and I have a pork shoulder, spare ribs, sausages and MOINKS!!!! in the works for Sunday. I am taking full advantage of some nice weather Sat and Sun especially after the "Spring" that we have had so far!

BBQ Shrimp tonite. Will be working on my garden tomorrow, so i'll have a rack of BB on the UDS. Sunday i'll fire up the Harley and ride a while and do burgers when i get home.

I just ordered a pizza stone for my Weber. It should arrive today, so I'm thinking pizza Saturday, then I don't know what Sun. Maybe a butt.

Cooking a couple big butts and a packer in the wsm overnight to hold for supper tomorrow night.

Back