THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Hey Herbert are you sleeping in today? :becky: I'm off today so I thought I'd start this thread for Phubar...for old times sake! :p

8 racks of baby backs, 4 pounds of cheese, and 2 pounds of pig candy will be hittin' the bullets today! :thumb: Have a Merry Christmas Brethren! :-D

Two turkeys for a work friend. I think Shalauna and I are doing seafood for Christmas day. Christmas eve we are having a little soiree with appetizers Prime trip tip skewers, crab rangoon, etc...

2 20# hams, wet-cured, 1 standing rib roast, 5 pizzas, mac and cheese and cornbread.

it's gonna be a fun saturday!!!

Back at ya JD! Four turkeys, a few nekkid fatties, a small venison roast, and some spares. Merry Christmas.

I have a 6lbs yard bird sittin in the fridge in a brining bucket, gonna do some spare ribs also and I might even do an Elk backstrap as well!!

Last edited:
This Santa will be making his deliveries on Christmas Eve I have three turkeys, two chickens and a fatty in the making for the hungry cook (me). 3am is going to come way to early tomorrow and I have gotta have something to get me through. Merry Christmas to all you smokn' farkers.

I got 40 lbs. of Pork Shoulders, 8 lbs. of Fatties,
a Dutch Oven full of Meat Sauce and lots of Sausage Balls
lined up to go on the Drumpit.....
WooooHoooo!!!! Merry Christmas All!!!

For me it's a 14lb bone in rib roast on the XL egg. I've got a New York cheesecake in the oven for tomorrow's dessert.

Appetizers are moinks and shrimp with cocktail sauce.

Preppin' 2 pork loins for buckboard bacon. It's amazing how fast that chit disappears... Cheers!!!

Yeah...I was sort of late McG.:oops:
Didn't saw your thread bePhore I posted mine.
Where the Phark is the steak McG.!?!:p

Sorry brother...we're having Friday Night Rib Night tonight...:becky: We're saving the Prime Rib-Eyes for Christmas Eve...:thumb:

The yard bird smoked for 4 hours. Internal temp of 185ish. It looks and smells pretty good.
Then the ribs smoked for 2 hrs uncovered and are now wrapped and now back on the smoker for a couple hrs.
The Elk backstrap is in a nice tinfoil ten for an hour now. I'll give it 30 more minutes before unwrapping and looking at it.

Back