Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Holiday Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Hey Herbert are you sleeping in today? :becky: I'm off today so I thought I'd start this thread for Phubar...for old times sake! :p

8 racks of baby backs, 4 pounds of cheese, and 2 pounds of pig candy will be hittin' the bullets today! :thumb: Have a Merry Christmas Brethren! :-D

Two turkeys for a work friend. I think Shalauna and I are doing seafood for Christmas day. Christmas eve we are having a little soiree with appetizers Prime trip tip skewers, crab rangoon, etc...

2 20# hams, wet-cured, 1 standing rib roast, 5 pizzas, mac and cheese and cornbread.

it's gonna be a fun saturday!!!

Back at ya JD! Four turkeys, a few nekkid fatties, a small venison roast, and some spares. Merry Christmas.

I have a 6lbs yard bird sittin in the fridge in a brining bucket, gonna do some spare ribs also and I might even do an Elk backstrap as well!!

Last edited:
This Santa will be making his deliveries on Christmas Eve I have three turkeys, two chickens and a fatty in the making for the hungry cook (me). 3am is going to come way to early tomorrow and I have gotta have something to get me through. Merry Christmas to all you smokn' farkers.

I got 40 lbs. of Pork Shoulders, 8 lbs. of Fatties,
a Dutch Oven full of Meat Sauce and lots of Sausage Balls
lined up to go on the Drumpit.....
WooooHoooo!!!! Merry Christmas All!!!

For me it's a 14lb bone in rib roast on the XL egg. I've got a New York cheesecake in the oven for tomorrow's dessert.

Appetizers are moinks and shrimp with cocktail sauce.

Welcome back JD!!!!
Wings, MOINKS, and ABTs for the game Saturday.
8 pound rib roast for Sunday.

Preppin' 2 pork loins for buckboard bacon. It's amazing how fast that chit disappears... Cheers!!!

Yeah...I was sort of late McG.:oops:
Didn't saw your thread bePhore I posted mine.
Where the Phark is the steak McG.!?!:p

Yeah...I was sort of late McG.:oops:
Didn't saw your thread bePhore I posted mine.
Where the Phark is the steak McG.!?!:p

Sorry brother...we're having Friday Night Rib Night tonight...:becky: We're saving the Prime Rib-Eyes for Christmas Eve...:thumb:

The yard bird smoked for 4 hours. Internal temp of 185ish. It looks and smells pretty good.
Then the ribs smoked for 2 hrs uncovered and are now wrapped and now back on the smoker for a couple hrs.
The Elk backstrap is in a nice tinfoil ten for an hour now. I'll give it 30 more minutes before unwrapping and looking at it.

Back