Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Holiday Weekend?

Nice to see you JD! :-D
Still not sure what I will be doing for Christmas but.....
I hope to smoke some king crab legs...that's all I have on my menu so far. :becky:

Still not sure what I will be doing for Christmas but.....
I hope to smoke some king crab legs...that's all I have on my menu so far. :becky:

Surely you can smoke more than just some ole crab legs....lol
Heck I've been smokin all day! Its margarita 30 now!! :thumb::clap2::icon_clown

Surely you can smoke more than just some ole crab legs....lol
Heck I've been smokin all day! Its margarita 30 now!! :thumb::clap2::icon_clown

lol I'm coming to your house!! :becky:

I have my heart set on crab legs...can't seem to get past them. I can't think of any side dishes.. just crab legs, beer and napkins. :becky:

lol I'm coming to your house!! :becky:

I have my heart set on crab legs...can't seem to get past them. I can't think of any side dishes.. just crab legs, beer and napkins. :becky:

Well I'm in Moore so get to headin this way! lol :eyebrows:
And crab legs beer and napkins sounds about like all you need...lol

Christmas dinner 14 lb. prime rib roast on the rotisserie (grill) pron later !
Merry Christmas to all ! ! !

I'm planning on breaking in the new Lang Sunday with a rib roast, a ham, pig candy and some sausages. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

I just remembered I stuffed the chicken with Apple Stove Top stuffing....my son helped me spoon the stuffing out.....I held the legs n he spooned out.....I about tore a leg completely off...it smells great and it is tender as can be!!

I also ate 3 ribs....they were delish as well!! I mighta had the heat up a lil too much, the outside of the ribs were a lil tough but nothing to complain about. And they tasted great as well!!

The Elk Backstrap....I cut a couple slivers off it.....ohhhh man!!! Thats gonna be GREAT for Christmas dinner!!

Overall I'm pleased with the results from my day of smoking. I think eatting all this stuff will make my mouth and stomach very happy!!

2 pork roasts and smokes and a chook smoke roasted too, salmon jerk shredded into a buckwheat noodle salad, mascapone drambuie maple syrup layered stone fruits with almond brittle, berries assorted and cold cold champers, dips and a fattie.Whew.

Back