Merry Christmas Brethren...What's Smokin' This Holiday Weekend?

Today... nothing just returned from family taco feed at MIL.
Tomorrow....smoking meat loaves in BGE maybe some MOINK to snack on.....
Sunday.....cold meat loaf sammies YEA!!!!!

I have 16lbs of pork and about 2 dzn moink balls ready to go in the morning... That in addition to the mac-n-cheese, garlic potatoes and rolls... Tomorrow is going to be a good day...

Cookin' up 14# pork shoulder for my co-workers. We are all working all weekend long so it was the least I could do for the guys. Will have it on the UDS for about 14 hours or so, hopefully weather and wind cooperate in my neck of the woods.

Lots of wine , sirloin, turkey crown and the mini SS offset will get a run today too.

2 butts for Christmas Eve Dinner and another 2 for todays Christmas Dinner, been smelling good around here lately. The BGE has been going almost non stop for 30 hours and has a few more hours to finish these butts up.

Just got the roasted spuds into the goose fat and in the oven , parsnips are headed to the smoker.

Merry Christmas everyone. Just took the 22lb. Dr. Chicken Double Smoked Ham with the Sweet Kiss of Death Injectable Marinade off the WSM and I'll be putting the 4 lb. tenderloin on in about an hour. Tomorrow night we're having the neighbors over for dinner which will be more tenderloin and cannaloni.

Had pulled pork X Mas Eve that I cooked last weekend along with food that others brought. Pork went over well. Tenerloin prme roast X Mas day on the Egg with Jack Daniels chips @ 375. Then will probably do meatloaf in our new kitchen- 1st cook in the stove. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday

My new smoker with Christmas Turkey inside cooking...

newsmoker.jpg

Last night was just finger food- shrimp, Swedish meatballs, smoked fish spread, crackers, cheese, etc. Today I have a prime rib on the smoker, plus potatoes, green beans, and a big loaf of home made bread.

I'm very pleased with the way the eye round turned out.

Homemade roast beef!!

P1010986.jpg

P1010989.jpg

P1010992.jpg

P1010993.jpg

P1010998.jpg

P1010999.jpg

P1020002.jpg

Thanks, Chris!

That looks great! I need to do that again. We ate on the last one for 3 days then I froze the rest. Great Job.

Back