THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Competing against Sako in burger challenge, is kind of like jumping out a plane without a chute. You know it is going to end badly.

Amazing, just amazing. If you put that much into sliders, I can’t wait for the big burgers [emoji488]

VR,
Harold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very true there but at least it will make me step up my game.

Thanks for the kind words guy but I must say when it comes to TD's it's really anyone's game. I have to think out of the box on this one. :razz:

The only way to lose a TD, is not enter. They are fun, improve creativity, and improve your cooking skills. Coming in 1st is just a bonus.

Thanks for the kind words guy but I must say when it comes to TD's it's really anyone's game. I have to think out of the box on this one. :razz:

The only way to lose a TD, is not enter. They are fun, improve creativity, and improve your cooking skills. Coming in 1st is just a bonus.

Bingo! I absolutely agree. It's a whole lotta funs even if you get zero's. :mrgreen:

For instance the zero I got in a steak TD when I rotisseried a Wagyu Tomahawk. :laugh: A buddy and I sure as heck enjoyed it though and it was just fun to enter.

Go figure how I got zero on this but exactly my point.

N25Cnfuh.jpg

Ols7MNnh.jpg

WbPkFgih.jpg

PAiZFW7h.jpg

:noidea: Not sure what else you could have done. I would hit that any day, and twice on Sunday.

Lol, just how things go in a TD. Certainly didn't think I should win but dang at least one vote for effort. hahaha

Back