Burger TD Kickoff--Sliders

Will bring beer for a dinner invite.

Looking good there!

Competing against Sako in burger challenge, is kind of like jumping out a plane without a chute. You know it is going to end badly.

Amazing, just amazing. If you put that much into sliders, I can’t wait for the big burgers [emoji488]

VR,
Harold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very true there but at least it will make me step up my game.

Thanks for the kind words guy but I must say when it comes to TD's it's really anyone's game. I have to think out of the box on this one. :razz:

The only way to lose a TD, is not enter. They are fun, improve creativity, and improve your cooking skills. Coming in 1st is just a bonus.

Thanks for the kind words guy but I must say when it comes to TD's it's really anyone's game. I have to think out of the box on this one. :razz:

The only way to lose a TD, is not enter. They are fun, improve creativity, and improve your cooking skills. Coming in 1st is just a bonus.

Bingo! I absolutely agree. It's a whole lotta funs even if you get zero's. :mrgreen:

For instance the zero I got in a steak TD when I rotisseried a Wagyu Tomahawk. :laugh: A buddy and I sure as heck enjoyed it though and it was just fun to enter.

Go figure how I got zero on this but exactly my point.

N25Cnfuh.jpg

Ols7MNnh.jpg

WbPkFgih.jpg

PAiZFW7h.jpg

:noidea: Not sure what else you could have done. I would hit that any day, and twice on Sunday.

Lol, just how things go in a TD. Certainly didn't think I should win but dang at least one vote for effort. hahaha

Back