"Roughin' It" At The Cabin--Episode 1

cosco had wings last weekend here, so does stater bros. but 3-4 per lb. per usuall

Never had any issues grabbing fresh wings from Smart and Final (my favorite wings) but they're not getting it in. I asked and they don't know why but I'm assuming they're focusing on foods that are in demand now.

Grabbed some frozen ones though but I do prefer fresh of course.

Oh Man! If anyone knows how to do Chicken, It's Sako! Tried his recipe today on the OTG today with Stellar Results. Got to go to the TD with this one. Thanks Budddy!

I've never seen chicken legs deboned. Any tips on how to do it?

Your food always looks fantastic!

I've never seen chicken legs deboned. Any tips on how to do it?

Your food always looks fantastic!

Thanks Lomey!

Place the chicken leg skin side down. With a boning knife run the knife from the top straight over the bone all the way down. Once you expose/open up the bone, rotate the knife underneath and to the opposite side. Now run the edge of your knife opposite direction (UP) and outward along the bone. Separate flesh from bone as needed. Remove any tendons and discard the bottom skin/tendon flesh as you would when say making lollipop chicken.

Hope I make sense.

Holy moly that looks goooood! Would appreciate a 1 day advance notice for the filet meal. I hear the airlines ain’t to busy these days, and I’d consider a filet meal cooked by you to be an “essential” :)

You have an open invite to the Swamp once all this stuff is done. It ain't like those Texas boys do it although they do it Well!

Holy moly that looks goooood! Would appreciate a 1 day advance notice for the filet meal. I hear the airlines ain’t to busy these days, and I’d consider a filet meal cooked by you to be an “essential” :)

Thanks Robb!

I'm thinking Saturday on the filets and don't know if the TSA or the K9's at the airport will let me pass or the filets:mrgreen: for that matter.

You have an open invite to the Swamp once all this stuff is done. It ain't like those Texas boys do it although they do it Well!

For sure and I'm down Mike! If I didn't get sick in January I was thinking of giving you a jingle while I was in NO. Next time.:thumb:

That looks so peaceful and relaxing and wonderfully Filling!!
What a way to spend a week.
I am just waiting for the rest of the weeks menu to appear and keep me hungry.
Thanks Sako, and Enjoy Your Self!!

Most excellent, looking forward to the rest of the week roughing it at the cabin!

I had a burger last night that looked exactly like that and my first thought was, "Did Sako make this?". So, I have a first hand feeling that I know how good that one was. You make some great meals, brother.

Back