THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriots Game Day PArty at my house on New Years Day. I'll be smoking up a bbbboneless Boston Butt for comp style pulled pork sammys and waaaaayyyyn in the back of the freezer I found a 15 plus month old vacuum packaged 4 pounds of country style ribs. WTF...I'll just inject em with Butchers and I bet they will end up decent.

I got a 16# packer rubbed and resting in the fridge. It'll go on the smoker at 11:00 pm and become the main course tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait for those burnt ends. Will have to sample some early to make sure they are okay to serve. My mouth is waterin' already.:-D
Randy

Couple of fatty's NYE for the crowd, then a pork shoulder NYD. Test drove my first fatty today: Why didn't anyone tell me about this?:twisted:

Back