THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am doing baby-backs and Hawaiian Pig Shots in the stick burner on Sunday. And yes, there may be beer involved. The Hawaiian Pig Shots are pretty good. I use crushed pineapple, rub, and a pineapple teriyaki glaze in the cream cheese and top each pig shot with a little more pineapple. Near the end of the smoke I drizzle some of the glaze on each pig shot and let it tack up before taking them off. They come out a little sweet but pretty tasty. I am going to do some of the ribs with just salt and pepper so that should balance out the sweetness of the pig shots.

Question, I see some of you adding "Thanks" to some of the posts. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Could one of you let me know the process. Thanks in advance!

Carry on Pharkers!

Question, I see some of you adding "Thanks" to some of the posts. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Could one of you let me know the process. Thanks in advance!

Carry on Pharkers!

In the bottom right corner of each post it says “did you find this post helpful?”, right below that is a button with a yellow thumbs up emoji and the word “thanks”. Click that button to add your thanks.

In the bottom right corner of each post it says “did you find this post helpful?”, right below that is a button with a yellow thumbs up emoji and the word “thanks”. Click that button to add your thanks.

My screen does not appear to have that option. I have the thumbs up emoji for "did you find this post helpful" but not "Thanks". I clicked it on your post and it simply indicated that I found your post helpful. Ho-hum, not gonna worry about it today. Thanks for trying to help my friend. Enjoy your day!

Just made some sausage on the Webber for Supper Bowl, then wrapped in a tortilla. Had about 10 friends over all brought various finger foods.
33f6a3f8b9959afb01bfa7670dead403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back