THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight, tacos on the phlattop, just got 2 batches oph chicken marinating phor tomorrow.
One batch opf Nellie's Jerk, one batch oph Teriyaki.
Sunday, either Sloppy Joe's or burgers.
Monday, probably lephtovers.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Phor us here in the US, remember what the weekend means and honor those who made it possible.

Happy Phriday, Brethren!

Last phew weeks have been physically exhausting, so nothing much going on. However, tomorrow is my BILs bday, and we've ophicially opened up for pool season! Per his request, the standard burger and dogs are on the menu. May do steak phor Sunday. Gonna give my updated weber kettle setup a go tomorrow.

Looking phorward to a 3 day weekend, but not phorgetting WHY we get Monday oph.

Stay saphe, be well brethren. Honor the fallen...

1716575891425.png

Man I love Phu's Phriday post. Look forward to it every week. thanks, brother enjoy your weekend and appreciate you being loyal to the emigration to new home.
Today Beef Cheek Tacos with lots of raw white onion. Cheers and have a safe awesome weekend. Respect to those who gave all and the Momma's who lost their children. Thank You.IMG_20240524_135723~2.jpgIMG_20240524_135343~2.jpg

Last edited:
I made some bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed potatoes, and heated up some lephtover ribs on the Weber.
Tomorrow my wiphe is making something inside.
Sunday is our sonā€™s birthday cookout, smash burgers on the blackstone and all the phixins are on the menu.
Oph course it will be the hottest day oph the year so phar.

Have a good and safe weekend!

So Phar some chix w/Carolina Treet, kinda busy this weekend so not sure what else.

Happy weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Deepest gratitude to those who served and gave all in order to make this whole thing possible, as well as their families and loved ones.

Man I love Phu's Phriday post. Look forward to it every week. thanks, brother enjoy your weekend and appreciate you being loyal to the emigration to new home.
Today Beef Cheek Tacos with lots of raw white onion. Cheers and have a safe awesome weekend. Respect to those who gave all and the Momma's who lost their children. Thank You.View attachment 223034View attachment 223035
Damn son, you sure can take a picture!
Ed

Paging Dr Phu and my Brothers and Sister!!!........GREAt looking eats !!!!!!!!........donā€™t know yet........I really want to do a brisket but to tell you the truth I NEVER fixed a bad one when I had a stick burner and havenā€™t had a total success on a drum. ....but I sure want to fix some whole beef ribs or a brisket.......Either way, bow your heads or better yet if you know a family that lost a loved one or has an injured service person..........reach out and serve them something...........they freakin deserve it..........much love and light........smoke on my dudes and dudette.......

Back