THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cclinard1

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Chas
Ordered 1/14/21 and arrived today. Very impressed with the build quality at first look. Paint looks great..it’s charcoal/gun metal. Have to finish removing it from the pallet and install the wheels tonight. Scott was super nice, helpful with all my questions, and overall really easy to work with. Here are a couple quick lunch break shots. Will post more later...

9a75f47484c9d6f3248769e9799c9358.jpg

42c7c6c66769fe10898e6f06deb7f40d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, quite the beauty. The hard part is going to be lighting that first fire to burn her in. Putting smoke to that fine craftsmanship!

You have a buddy to help you move it? Any castors will it be moved to a final resting location?

Still working on that last bit for my IVS. She sits in the garage during the down time.

Wow, quite the beauty. The hard part is going to be lighting that first fire to burn her in. Putting smoke to that fine craftsmanship!

You have a buddy to help you move it? Any castors will it be moved to a final resting location?

Still working on that last bit for my IVS. She sits in the garage during the down time.

Yes, I got upgraded castors with it. They're inside still. Going to install them tonight and it should move around easily. It's going on the back patio. I have a cover to test fit.

Impressive! Was you abler to roll it through the grass or did you have to go through the house?

Back