SIDE on Food Network?

dunno if it's my 'puter, sound card or what, but the background music almost totally drowned out the vocal stuff. couldn't hear a word :(

Alright, helped the Spice Fairy out and watched it 3 more times, ought to have it up to 3620 views now.

SIDE going strong at 3886 views and is still second only to Flay, but has slipped in the ratings to 5th.

Don't forget to rate the video too when you watch it, again, and again, and again.

Just watched it 3 more times!:grin:

Colin is just too cool!

Loved the Brethren poster in the background!:eusa_clap

SIDE going strong at 3886 views and is still second only to Flay, but has slipped in the ratings to 5th.

Don't forget to rate the video too when you watch it, again, and again, and again.

It would only let me rate it once.

The next time and every time after that it says "You already rated":sad:

Thanks, guys! Still note sure how that "highest rated" thing works. It jumps around a lot. It's fun to watch, though.

FYI, I was asked yesterday to write a blog for one of the New York papers on the whole thing. Pretty exciting and I hope to get something written this weekend. Will post a link when it goes live!

Thanks, guys! Still note sure how that "highest rated" thing works. It jumps around a lot. It's fun to watch, though.

FYI, I was asked yesterday to write a blog for one of the New York papers on the whole thing. Pretty exciting and I hope to get something written this weekend. Will post a link when it goes live!

Too cool Clint! :-D:eusa_clap

I'm with Colin...all "Spice Fairies" have wings and a wand! :twisted: Nice video bro! :biggrin:

One More Day

One more day left for submissions. Any other brethren going to try to get something in? I know Bossman has something in the works. Would love to see us represent our fine knowledge base!

Not sure when they let people know. It says the new show airs this summer so not a lot of time to tape and edit.

Interestingly, I have a friend who is a producer for Nightline and she taped a segment with Bobby last week. Told him all about my video!

Last edited by a moderator: