THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I've submitted an audition tape for a new show Bobby Flay is doing this summer called "Grill It".

Check out the video here and feel free to post a comment -- good, bad or otherwise. Notice the menacing pig in the background!:biggrin:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/sho...arrange_order=DESC&vw_sort_order=MOST_POPULAR

Brother you ROCKED!! You beat me to the punch though, My family and I are doing our video this weekend and I was going to post it here as well But thats ok I'll still do mine and post it.
Those steaks look AWESOME!!

I wish I could have shown more. We had about 30 minutes of great footage including Colin grilling bratwurst, me roasting the garlic and making compound butter, and making grilled mashed cauliflower (seen under the meat at the end). Still couldn't get it down to 3 minutes but it works.

For the record, "spice Fairy" comes from Colin's favorite Food Network show, Down Home With the Neelys. Gina Neely always refers to herself as the Spice Fairy. And the glasses keep the smoke out of my eyes.

JRB, I did say 15# but meant it sarcastically. Maybe it didn't come across? Those things were huge!

I wish I could have shown more. We had about 30 minutes of great footage including Colin grilling bratwurst, me roasting the garlic and making compound butter, and making grilled mashed cauliflower (seen under the meat at the end). Still couldn't get it down to 3 minutes but it works.

For the record, "spice Fairy" comes from Colin's favorite Food Network show, Down Home With the Neelys. Gina Neely always refers to herself as the Spice Fairy. And the glasses keep the smoke out of my eyes.

JRB, I did say 15# but meant it sarcastically. Maybe it didn't come across? Those things were huge!
Sure sure blame the kid...........SPICE FAIRY!!!

Sure sure blame the kid...........SPICE FAIRY!!!

Yeah! Don't blame Colin. And if the Neely's is his favorite show I'm going to worry about you.

Made my morning. Great video! hope you get picked. You sure gave these guys alot of ammo with the spice fairy comment though. I guess BAM!! was already taken?

Lookin forward to Bossmans now

You had me until "spice fairy". From hence forth you shall be known as the spice fairy. Unless you join the spice girls. Then you shall be known as fairy spice.

NTTAWT

You had me until "spice fairy". From hence forth you shall be known as the spice fairy. Unless you join the spice girls. Then you shall be known as fairy spice.

NTTAWT

I'm man enough to live with that. May even get myself a spice fairy t-shirt to wear to the next gathering.:twisted:

Good luck, Bossman, Barebonz and everyone else who submits a tape. Fear da pig, Bobby!

Looked good to me, but I said that it sucked (ok, not really but I was tempted.)

Yeah I'm sure you are correct. Spice Fairy in da eye!
We have a winner!!!

Well Done Clint!! Very nice indeed...:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I also love that Colin is in it....nice touch. Good Luck!!!

BTW.....The red thermopen RULES....everyone knows that.:wink:
Yea, you pellet poopers would buy anything....

NTTAWT
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

BTW, maybe if we get enough favorable comments on the site, it will help Clint & Colin get picked.
I went to show the video to my wife and it says error on page. Is anyone else having this problem?

BTW, maybe if we get enough favorable comments on the site, it will help Clint & Colin get picked.
I went to show the video to my wife and it says error on page. Is anyone else having this problem?
Just got the same the thing. THE BRETHREN CRASHED FOOD NETWORKS SERVER!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Last edited:
This is what i got when I clicked on the link!

There was an issue retrieving the requested information. Possible reasons for this are:

(1) The video or photo you requested has been moved or deleted.

(2) The permissions on the item that you requested have changed.

(3) You entered an invalid URL.

(4) There is a temporary issue with our servers.

NTTAWT

Too bad someone with moderator powers hasn't gone in and changed his signature to -

SPICE FAIRY

I'm sure the moderators here would never abuse their powers like that.......