Bossman's Video for Foodnetwork"s Grill It

great video, I never thought of poppin holes in my tin for the meatloaf. I will be doingf that next time for sure.

Good job, Chuck. Hope you do well with it! The Brethren flag makes a great backdrop for the video. We'd love to see you on FoodTV!

It's okay that you used the Hog Apple Beans name, but that wasn't the Hog Apple Beans recipe. Bobby won't know that, though. :wink:

Keri C

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job, Chuck. Hope you do well with it! The Brethren flag makes a great backdrop for the video. We'd love to see you on FoodTV!

It's okay that you used the Hog Apple Beans name, but that wasn't the Hog Apple Beans recipe. Bobby won't know that, though. :wink:

Keri C

Thanks, I did divert from your original receipe on purpose to put my own spin on it. Had to get everything into a 3 minute video which was pretty tight. The video ended up being a total 15 minutes long with cutting it and then dubbing my voice in since we had 35 mph winds that day I had enough to contend with :eek:
If Im picked I promise do you all proud!

Last edited:
With such a great video, you really need to update to an orange Thermapen! Gray is a sure sign of metrosexuality...

IF you haven't already please help SIDE and I out and go to the Grill It website and rate our videos! I even had the kids in the computer class were I work go and view both of our videos and rate them:cool: That was about 50 ratings in 10 minutes!
If you have rated THANKS, if not help some Brothers Out!!