THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We get in to Philly at 1:10 pm and I'll be TRYING to make it in time to the Rules Meeting at the hotel at 2 PM. If anyone else will be in at or about the same time and would like to share a cab fare OR give us a lift if you got a car, let me know! LOL!

Im in!........we making this into a road trip?:biggrin::twisted::biggrin:

Sled and Vinny are in too right? Rumor has it Scott has a leisure suit to match his shorts

While I love you guys and potential to meet a few new Brethren for the first time would be cool, I'm likely gonna pass on this event.. seems like a bore. Reminds me of a wedding or something without the 70's era disco music.

plus, I still haven't renewed my KCBS membership.

While I love you guys and potential to meet a few new Brethren for the first time would be cool, I'm likely gonna pass on this event.. seems like a bore. Reminds me of a wedding or something without the 70's era disco music.

plus, I still haven't renewed my KCBS membership.
Who says we have to go to the banquet? :wink:

Muzzle/Sled... if SOW gets anything, you two have to pick it up. Just don't put an amazing spiderman on the Emcee!!!! LOL:twisted:

Jury is still out on if Kim or I or both are coming....
AG

Im in only if Jorge comes out and splits a room with us:eek:
I don't think he split the room with us. I think we really split his room.....:eek:

Insurance won't cover another retina transplant!

Ithought about but I've been in enough airports this year. Planning on KC next year!

well remind me beforehand and I will reserve enough rooms. I can't cover the transplant but we can make sure your is room taken care of..... think that I owe that much :cool:

although I do have to say that since than, there has been an awful lot semi gay radio chatter involving you..........just saying.....:biggrin:

Muzzle/Sled... if SOW gets anything, you two have to pick it up. Just don't put an amazing spiderman on the Emcee!!!! LOL:twisted:

Jury is still out on if Kim or I or both are coming....
AG
Only if they let me make a speech :biggrin:

Back