Reservations for the 2010 KCBS Banquet in Philadelphia

Scottie I was just going to say.... we could kick it KC style, and have a margarita machine goin in Stith's room :) And be nomadic, staying one room ahead of the concierge. :eek:)

Vote Jeff!!! lol

I like how you guys roll.

I'm sure Steph will have a whole black tie affair planned by noon today. I'll bring a bottle..

Does anyone know what times things will be I am going to be there Fri night but I am thinking of changing it to Sat- can go Fri night if I have too

Anybody know if Shig Nation will be broadcasting the results of the election?:mrgreen:

I'm sure Steph will have a whole black tie affair planned by noon today. I'll bring a bottle..

I'm thinking something a little more casual and probably outside of the hotel, approximately 2 blocks away.....waiting for return phone calls :tongue:

parking info...

we could kick it KC style...

oh yeah... brings back fuzzy memories...:lol:
We are so IN!

FYI... anyone with an oversized vehicle (like my groovy conversion van)... any bigger than 6 ft tall... there is not really enough room in the garage... they think they'll be able to accomodate me (outside on their ramp for the same valet $), but they can't tell me for sure until after the New Year... :confused:

Does anyone that is familiar with the area have any ideas on this?

I hope I don't have to park in Jersey... :wink:

So you're having a party too? Cool, I'll have a couple of places to go!!! :roll:

It'd be a cool thing to host one...but, I'll for sure have a bottle to bring to any after-banquet gathering. I'm just hoping that both Jeff and I have something to celebrate! Oh, and I'm glad I'm not driving -- my van is 9-1/2 feet tall!

oh yeah... brings back fuzzy memories...:lol:
We are so IN!

Must have been the lack of oxygen in the stairwell, Michelle! Or maybe it was Spurgeon making us all laugh so damned hard that we couldn't breathe! Either way, it COULDN'T have been the booze! :lol:

It'd be a cool thing to host one...but, I'll for sure have a bottle to bring to any after-banquet gathering. I'm just hoping that both Jeff and I have something to celebrate! Oh, and I'm glad I'm not driving -- my van is 9-1/2 feet tall!

I'm with ya, Candy! Except my van is no 9 1/2 feet tall! :shock: :lol:

Would everyone be hip to hitting a bar around 2 blocks from the hotel? Meeting rooms at the hotel do not allow for byob and their drinks are probably expensive....just puttin' it out there.

Would everyone be hip to hitting a bar around 2 blocks from the hotel? Meeting rooms at the hotel do not allow for byob and their drinks are probably expensive....just puttin' it out there.

Is this going to be another lame bar that closes at 9:30 pm? Let me guess, they won't have Jack at the banquet either? Man, get us back to KC and have Steph organize. We never had these problems...

We can just go and party in your room Steph... :twisted:

There is a place that used to be called the Phila Fish Company and they changed last year. It is called Q BBQ and Tequila. It is on Chesnut a few blocks away

Is this going to be another lame bar that closes at 9:30 pm? Let me guess, they won't have Jack at the banquet either? Man, get us back to KC and have Steph organize. We never had these problems...

We can just go and party in your room Steph... :twisted:

Nope. I've done research and the bars I've given Jeff to choose from close at 2 a.m. AND you can smoke in them!!! FOUND OUT PHILLY IS SMOKE FREE....outdated websites piss me off.

YOU'RE NOT COMING TO MY ROOM, DUDE! FINAL ANSWER! :twisted:

Last edited:
Nope. I've done research and the bars I've given Jeff to choose from close at 2 a.m. AND you can smoke in them!!!

YOU'RE NOT COMING TO MY ROOM, DUDE! FINAL ANSWER! :twisted:

OK, I can take a hint... Well, I guess I won't have Val to dance with this year anyway...

Back