New London Waterfront Park, CT contest!

Just got off the phone with her and Barbara's got a list of judges who are interested and still accepting more teams. Her contact by email is the best way to contact her.

People can email: bj@neffproductions.com / or call (860)443-3786
Hope this helps.

I live 10 minutes away from New London and this is the first I have heard of this contest....hope it happens.

Hey Ted, it's happening, it's an auto-qualifier, it's 10 minutes from your house, and you aren't signed up! Hope to see you there.

what is an auto-qualifier? don't they still need fifteen teams?

To be a qualifier for the invitationals u need 15. Aut means that the winning teams gos to the jack without going in a draw since it would be the only contest in ct . That could change if another ct contest is added but not likel since the can't even get 15 teams for one contest:rolleyes::becky:

To be a qualifier for the invitationals u need 15. Aut means that the winning teams gos to the jack without going in a draw since it would be the only contest in ct . That could change if another ct contest is added but not likel since the can't even get 15 teams for one contest:rolleyes::becky:

thank you!! do you happen to have an updated team list?

There was Norwalk but it was cancelled because of flooding. My guess is Norwalk will happen again next year.

There will be a contest in Windsor Locks / Hartford area sometime in 2012 at a national retail location, more info after the thanksgiving holiday

50/50 is still good. Norwalk, if it happens, would be after August 30th and would be for the 2013 Jack draw, not next years.

Good job Barbara! Sorry we could't take you up that drink. Next year!

Back