THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think they need to get moving on a website. We need contestant and Judging forms.

KCBS requires 20x20 minimum, so hopefully that will be changed. It's nice to have a contest 10 minutes from my house!

I actually wish I lived there again for this. I lived 2 minutes from this for 5 years and about 5 minutes for another 7. This would be an easy win for some decent brethren as no one within 70 miles can cook worth a flip. This reminds me of when I lived in Tullahoma in the early 1990s(next to Lynchburg, Tn) and competed at the jack and had a walk.... five years later.... they became something... ten years later... a colossus. Things get big after I leave LOL... of course this New London thing never will amount to anything... just a KCBS contest to get a trophy then get an invite to something real only to have you ass handed to you by the real deal at a real tournament. But of course... you have to get there somehow, right?

this would be now be an auto for the jack, yes? unless something else pops up in ct.

On their web site it only references being a Royal qualifier. If they get a proclamation and 15 teams they would be a Jack qualifier. I don't know if they have applied for the state championship.

Back