Contest Announcment New London, CT 2013

Heard today they have 20 teams signed up. Will they get 5 more to make this a qualifier?

Im from CT and my entire family still lives in Storrs.... deciding if I should make the journey back to the east coast for the comp. Not that I plan on being GC but bigger payouts would give my wallet a little more incentive to front me the cash to get there and back haha

Thinking about this if I don't get into Que By The Sea. Leaving for KC on Tuesday for Royal, so makes schedule a bit tight. Agree, bigger payouts would be a nice incentive. Sounds like there is room, so we'll see. Be a last minute call pending

Not that I plan on being GC

We didn't either, but that's where we got our first GC, a trip to the Royal, and the Jack. With 21 teams signed up, 2 "maybes" posting here..sounds like they will get to 25. Any contest with free beer at the cook's meeting can't be all that bad. :becky:

We didn't either, but that's where we got our first GC, a trip to the Royal, and the Jack. With 21 teams signed up, 2 "maybes" posting here..sounds like they will get to 25. Any contest with free beer at the cook's meeting can't be all that bad. :becky:

Chris,
You have a real sweet spot for either this contest or for Barbara...hope the wife doesnt find out:biggrin1:

Chris,
You have a real sweet spot for either this contest or for Barbara...hope the wife doesnt find out:biggrin1:

Hey, it was our first GC, and yours too. :becky: Plus, since I am going anyway, 25 teams would be nice.

Hello Teams,

Update:
As of today I have 25 teams!

I will be out of the office till Monday Sept 24. If you need any info I will be available by email.

Have a Great week, see you on Sept 28.

B
</SPAN>
Barbara J. Neff

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones this weekend. I'll be there sometime Saturday afternoon.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
See everyone this weekend. Weather looking good so far, it just won't seem like New London without a 20mph wind :becky:

Back