Merry Christmas Brethren what's cooking!?

InThePitBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Bob
Hope you are all safe and sound with your loved one's today, Merry Christmas to all of you hope your enjoying some good food.

Smoked some briskets yesterday, made a batch of salsa verde using some to dish out plates of street taco's for the festivities.

What y'all cooking?

AeVZy3hl.jpg

Rack of Lamb. Trying out the Oakridge Carne Crosta Steakhouse rub with a little added rosemary and thyme. Smoking in the Shirley till 115 IT, rest and then to the grill for a sear to about 130-135. Thats the plan anyway. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Bob! Looking so good and they would so hit the spot right now.

Haven't decided yet on what to cook.

Merry Christmas and nice brisket leftover dish. We are getting a good amount of snow and had an hour drive to Mom's so playing it safe and staying home since I-69 gets so bad. We pulled out some chicken and just shredded up a bunch of pecorino romano so having alfredo :-D

Hope you are all safe and sound with your loved one's today, Merry Christmas to all of you hope your enjoying some good food.

Smoked some briskets yesterday, made a batch of salsa verde using some to dish out plates of street taco's for the festivities.

What y'all cooking?

AeVZy3hl.jpg

Looks fantastic Bob! Hope you all have a great 2021!

Rack of Lamb. Trying out the Oakridge Carne Crosta Steakhouse rub with a little added rosemary and thyme. Smoking in the Shirley till 115 IT, rest and then to the grill for a sear to about 130-135. Thats the plan anyway. Merry Christmas

I did lamb as well. Took it to 110 then seared it. It was a tad rare for me so after I cut it I put it in the oven for a few minutes.

My wife and son are off to do some snowshoeing with friends tomorrow so I have a pork butt and 8 racks of ribs to get done when they are gone!
Will freeze most of it for quick meals during the winter season...

Back