THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wish that they would plan these comps around MY schedule a bit better..........

Had to miss the Atlantics & ALMS race at RAmerica because of the Beer Tent Comp and have to miss this comp because of my vacation plans...........

next year - if the Yacht Club needs an anchor to drag them down - I'll be there.

They already have an anchor.... His name is Clark.... (Ooops, did I say that out loud?)
He shoots HE SCORES!!!
I'm glad we can talk smack like this. You do know that my only goal is to get all my entries turned in on time and not finish DAL in any category, right?
I'm really looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! After the comp, you're welcome to stop by the Yacht Club for a spell, and that goes for all the Brethren that'll be there.

He shoots HE SCORES!!!
I'm glad we can talk smack like this.
If you can't talk smack with a brother you rode from the North Side of Chicago to Dayton and back, who can you do it to???

You do know that my only goal is to get all my entries turned in on time and not finish DAL in any category, right?
Brother, that is my goal as well...

After the comp, you're welcome to stop by the Yacht Club for a spell, and that goes for all the Brethren that'll be there.
Now for that I may bring my yacht club hat! Let's look at what time we get out of there... How far are you from Cambridge? I may party with you and then go to 'Brisket Wood' to crash for the night.

I should be there by noon...will be loaded the night before, but getting the wife & kids moving & in the truck by 10 AM is the goal.

It's almost here. Everybody ready?
I got rubs and sauces ready last night.
Trailer hitch on the van tonight and pick up a trailer to start getting it loaded.
Right now I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

So you probably aren't sleeping that well right now...which means you should sleep like a new born baby on Friday night :wink:

Clark,do you have security watching the trailer?Word on the street is the oldest known WSM is goin on the road never know they may be after it.Nervous yet....

So you probably aren't sleeping that well right now...which means you should sleep like a new born baby on Friday night :wink:

Clark, do you have security watching the trailer? Word on the street is the oldest known WSM is goin on the road. Never know, they may be after it. Nervous yet....

Gosh I love you guys!

Gosh I love you guys!

Tick tock, tick tock...

Remember Clark it's just cooking, just like you do in your backyard, except there will be a bunch of people on Geritol who do not know anything about BBQ that you will be able to blame if you don't take a walk :rolleyes:

He should be in great condition come Saturday morning... Remember there are the required toasts (and I don't mean bread)!!!

Clark,do you have security watching the trailer?Word on the street is the oldest known WSM is goin on the road never know they may be after it.Nervous yet....
He may just have to say up all Friday night just to make sure that it doesn't disappear!!!!

Remember Clark it's just cooking, just like you do in your backyard, except there will be a bunch of people on Geritol who do not know anything about BBQ that you will be able to blame if you don't take a walk :rolleyes:
If he doesn't take a walk or because he takes a walk?!?!?!?

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock......

Hope he didnt load the WSM yet..TICK.........TOCK.........TICK........TOCK going by The Yacht Club about 4 am tomorrow .......TICK >>>>>>TOCK.... SLEEPY YET????????????????

Back