THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clark,your not going to be any more nervous then Brenda was at our first contest :shock: She about drove me crazy...well so I am there already bfd.Team count is up to 42 I read today.

Do I need to bring an extra pair of shorts for you? Or an extra brisket? :wink:
Thanks Papa, but no.
Extra brisket? You just don't let it go, do ya?
We all gonna try to set up next to each other or what? Cause I know you'll sleep in your camper and I could swipe a brisket off your cooker if I needed to. :icon_devil

I could swipe a brisket off your cooker if I needed to. :icon_devil
Probably don't want to do that since I can't get my brisket to score better than 15th :roll: plus I've trained Matilda to guard the pit at night, she's a killer you know.

Looking forward to see freinds old and new in Princeton. Unlike Coz and the Freemans's we will not have salmon or brats etc. However, we will have vodka, and limes, if you are in the area, feel free to stop by for a cocktail.

Matt

Looking forward to see freinds old and new in Princeton. Unlike Coz and the Freemans's we will not have salmon or brats etc. However, we will have vodka, and limes, if you are in the area, feel free to stop by for a cocktail.

Matt
Dang Matt I cant drink so I gotta bring somethin :rolleyes:

We better make sure we meet this time around.
What time you think your going to get there... I figure if I can have the trailer loaded the night before and get out of the house on time I should roll in between 9 and 10...

By the way, what state is WO? :wink:
Isn't that the abbreviation for 'Wants Out'????

Back