THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Congrat's to Coz and Alex and all who heard there name called!! Great to meet so many of you and put names to faces!! :-D

Wow what a weekend.Legs still sore.Friday we had more guests and had to cook and entertain them.We had hold the EZ Ups down for a while friday nite but once the rain quit and the guests left for the evening we got to visit with our friends for a while.Dives steaks were lookin so good I had to go back and attack the desert bar at our tents. Clark had his son along and I think he was more pumped about that then the comp.Walt fed us some fine sammichs for lunch on friday.Hope I didnt poison you guys with the ribs.Met a few more good folks and had a good 3 turn ins.Guess I am going to have to take a class this winter to learn to to cook that damned chicken.Good luck this weekend every one.

Back