THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigs Without Blankets will be there! Looking forward to it, and seeing all our friends there. I hope we have better weather than DeForest! One week to go!

i can ask chip if its ok but i have to know who wants to be in the groop for shure.. i will be talking with him monday so let me know and me and big daddy will be there to.

i talked to chip and he said no problem putting the breathren together. so let me know who wants to be together and i will call him and let him know

Hello everyone,

Wont be competing, might be judgeing, We have our restaurant open now in fond du lac, so we are not doing comps at all this year. www.bransonsbbq.com We could use some professional critiques!!

i talked to chip and he said no problem putting the breathren together. so let me know who wants to be together and i will call him and let him know

So it looks like the following would like to be parked close...
--------------------------------------------
Wyocena Yacht Club Q Crew

Smoke Syndicate

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que

Fat Andy's Backyard BBQ

Pigs Without Blankets

Stockcar BBQ

Fatboyz BBQ
--------------------------------------------------------
That's the list... If I missed anyone just PM Billy (Fatboyz)... See you guys tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
Back