THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hmmmm....crap. Now I'm thinking I should have gone SS. I guess I can order one and return the other to a Target store. :thumb:

My arrival date was pushed back 2 days.

I originally ordered the black one then turned around and asked Ebay to ask the seller to cancel the order. Then I ordered the SS. It took them a day and it was canceled and my money returned to my card. If the item has not shipped there is a good chance they will cancel. If not, you can still take it back when it comes in. Just saved me a trip to Target.

Crap, I was just going to pull the trigger!

Am I over-looking it, is there somewhere else to buy the 36" SS....at a bargain?

They raised the price of the 36" SS from 280.00 to 399.00.
Not sure if their going to start changing the prices on the others but if you'r going to buy I think the time would be now.

Just took my own advise. 36". No SS needed. :wink:

Just checked and the 36" SS is back on sale at 280.00!

Crap, I was just going to pull the trigger!

Am I over-looking it, is there somewhere else to buy the 36" SS....at a bargain?

According to K80 shooter they went back on sale for 280.00 at ebay/target so you might want to take a look there.

charrederhead also posted this.

Target stores are now price-matching 29 online competitors!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...lers/73084542/

Been looking at this for the last three days with the link open all day. Finally decide to get it and it is gone. You snooze you lose.

Your right. Looks like they removed all of them from ebay. All gone.
Glad I got mine! :becky: Theres still accessories for sell. Might want to grab that stuff before its gone as well.

This is what happens when we post a sale of great products. The retailer thought they would only sell 2-3 of these. Now they have to order more because they didn't figure in the Brethren.

got mine on the 29th and have a tracking number. good thing i didn't wait any longer.

I knew CA passed a law requiring large retailers with stores in CA to pay sales tax on CA customer purchases, but 10% is higher than the 8% I normally pay.

I ordered a SS this morning (phew) and this afternoon they emailed that my black one has already shipped, so it's too late to cancel, so that means I'll be getting a black one on the 9th that I don't want.

i ordered another 28 last night. havent received shipping notification but received tracking number. no tracking info, im hoping the order is still good and not canceled.

I bought the 36" yesterday and paid via paypal. Still no shipping info other than expected on the 8Oct but they already took my cash so I'm getting it one way or another....This site cost me another $225.

Back