THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mo-Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
If anyone is still interested in getting this griddle, the 10% ends today at Lowe's. I did find one at Target for a temp reduction to 239.99, with 5% off that, plus free shipping, it is not sold in the stores. Add tax 9.63 here, that comes to 237.62 or 61.39 off from Lowe's, this is a limited time sale.

I am giving it some though only because my wife has given me the green light, not sure I need it or really want one but did I say she gave me the green light?
Dave
http://www.target.com/p/blackstone-...4#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=blackstone+griddle

D0BBBE0B-75F4-45DC-8409-1A8BB6D5A711_zps2epuezdk.jpg

Yeah, you need one!!

I ordered one from Target a few days ago. It should be here next week.
It was $239.99 minus $12.00 (discount), free shipping, tax added it came to $249.65.

Now I need to hit Sako (ssv) up for some recipes. :grin:

I ordered one from Target a few days ago. It should be here next week.
It was $239.99 minus $12.00 (discount), free shipping, tax added it came to $249.65.

Now I need to hit Sako (ssv) up for some recipes. :grin:

I wonder if your tax may be a bit more than mine, because mine figures 237.62 at checkout Anyway not a deal breaker if I do get one.
Dave

Well looks like I waited to long the sale is off, and the price is back to 299.00 with no 5% discount. Maybe at the end of the summer I will catch a sale, or not.:mmph:
Dave

I wonder if your tax may be a bit more than mine, because mine figures 237.62 at checkout Anyway not a deal breaker if I do get one.
Dave

My tax amount is $21.66. Shows it's shipping out of Utah.

D0BBBE0B-75F4-45DC-8409-1A8BB6D5A711_zps2epuezdk.jpg

Thatgrimguy....The cooks you've done look excellent! I'm looking forward to trying them. Thanks!

Back