THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was the one checking with Lowes - no joy. My local Lowes said they would only do it for an item they have in stock.

I think I'm going to go the eBay route.

My local Lowe's manager told me the same thing when I went to have them match a price from Northern Tool for a 10' x 20' canopy. He also said that they didn't match discount stores(huh?). I called customer service, they checked on line and then matched the price. I was then able to use a $20 off Northern coupon when I picked it up. Sadly, customer service said they couldn't match Ebay prices. If this would have been on sale at Target.com they would have matched. I think the store managers try to avoid matching at all cost to help profits.

It is only worth so much hassle to get that break....I went the ebay route. I've been using a small griddle on my gasser for the last year when doing burgers. I much prefer them cooked this way. I can't wait to start cooking with the Blackstone.

Holding my breath on shipping damage....

The 28" & SS are also on sale for$133 & $280 respectively. Just click "see other items" and search blackstone griddle.

They raised the price of the 36" SS from 280.00 to 399.00.
Not sure if their going to start changing the prices on the others but if you'r going to buy I think the time would be now.

Just took my own advise. 36". No SS needed. :wink:

Well I have now joined the Blackstone cult.
It was funny on shipping you had two choices free shipping or expedited shipping which would've cost you seven dollars more. The delivery date for both choices was the same Oct. 8th. :doh:

I know I would cook on this thing regularly but the cheap farker in me just won't let me do it....:decision:

Ha! Last year, I nearly burned the first batch, using a jet burner that I normally use for beer making, it was way too hot. This year, they will be perfect

Well, I was weak!!!!!!! :doh:

Thanks to you farkers I just ordered the 36" SS :tsk:

What I want to know is who's going to explain this to my wife?

My delivery just got bumped back 4 days....original date 10/8/2015

We'd like to inform you about a change that may affect your order you placed on 09/30/2015. We've recalculated the delivery date of the following item(s):

OUTDOOR COOK BLACKSTONE
Your new estimated delivery date is 10/12/2015.

We appreciate your understanding. The item(s) will be automatically shipped to you when they become available.

Thanks for shopping at Target on eBay

I went 36" SS for my trailer. $300 delivered is a really good deal for this unit. If you're putting it outdoors think about stainless, the powder is good but just not the same as SS.

My delivery just got bumped back 4 days....original date 10/8/2015

We'd like to inform you about a change that may affect your order you placed on 09/30/2015. We've recalculated the delivery date of the following item(s):

OUTDOOR COOK BLACKSTONE
Your new estimated delivery date is 10/12/2015.

We appreciate your understanding. The item(s) will be automatically shipped to you when they become available.

Thanks for shopping at Target on eBay

I got the same message...

I went 36" SS for my trailer. $300 delivered is a really good deal for this unit. If you're putting it outdoors think about stainless, the powder is good but just not the same as SS.

Hmmmm....crap. Now I'm thinking I should have gone SS. I guess I can order one and return the other to a Target store. :thumb:

My arrival date was pushed back 2 days.

Back