THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on the new Blackstones. I really love mine! Not sure how I got along without it. :-D

Back in stock. :-D
Trying to talk myself out of getting one (I WANT one but don't NEED one).:crazy:
So far I am losing this argument.:twisted:

Trying to talk myself out of getting one (I WANT one but don't NEED one).:crazy:

resistance is futile you will be assimilated.:tsk:

Those that hesitated and missed out on the last sale should jump in before they are all gone again. I'm seasoning mine as I type this.

Really impressed with how this is built. I might do a thread on this later.
Not that we need another, just my thoughts about this gasser!

OK looks like they are out of stock again. I was able to resist the temptation one more time.

However, found a listing yesterday on Craigslist for the 36" at $125 in like new condition. I'm in at that price based on the pictures. So, I inquired and seems I was second in line and the deal apparently went through with the original buyer as I have not heard back from the seller.

I still don't need one, but love living vicariously through the pictures of all the new griddles and all of the food being cooked on them.

Tip: keep your eye on Craigslist in the next few months. Might be some bargains rolling through.

Robert the Enabler

Last edited:
this out of stock stuff sucks. i didnt get mine this cheap, but am waiting for it to get back to $210 so i can get one for my neighbor. hopefully it will be soon.

Back