Roll Call. Inside 30 days. "Burnin' Down the Fox" Princeton, WI Aug 22 & 23 ****Results Added****

Harbormaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I'll be there for my first actual comp doing battle as the "Wyocena Yacht Club Q Crew". Look for the flags in my avatar.

Also, a surprise teammate and friend will (hopefully) be joining me! :-D (If not, I am so very very screwed)

Since this is my first time, I only have one thing to say: Please, please be gentle.:shock:

I'll be there...

Also, a surprise teammate and friend will (hopefully) be joining me! :-D (If not, I am so very very screwed)

Any hints (PS)...is it someone that knows how to cook :wink:

Since this is my first time, I only have one thing to say: Please, please be gentle.:shock:

Isn't that what you said on your first night in prison too :eek::twisted:

Papa, I knew I could count on you to put a smile on my face this morning.
Yes, he (the only hint you're gonna get) can cook because God knows I have proven I can't!

But then again there was this second place I won at "A Pretty Good Barbeque"... possibly because brisket was involved and alcohol was not.

If it's who I think it is. I don't think he exists any more.

Yes, he (the only hint you're gonna get) can cook because God knows I have proven I can't!

How in the world did you get him to compete with you...

crutch.jpg

Dang... We're going to be gone that weekend and won't be there to see the debut of the "Wyocena Yacht Club Q Crew" and the surprise guest. Please take lots of pictures! Especially if the surprise guest gets into the assedaleen...

:-D :-D :-D

Good luck, Clark! You too, Papa!

Guess I'll have to leave my yacht club hat at home so there won't be any confusion!!!!

Yes, I'll be there!

Just wondering when the trash talking starts....
I would never trash talk, being a competition newb and all.

Smack talk maybe.

But don't forget I beat you in Dayton. :mrgreen:
I know, first time on a new UDS blah blah blah.:cool:

We will be there for sure.We have a whole bunch of salmon chunked up to deep fry friday nite so dont be shy about grabbin a hand full.Brenda will be doing some fries also.This will be our second comp so dont worry about us.I see a penthouse to the outhouse lesson coming......

I saw on another board around 35 teams entered so far

Maybe I should figure a way to get out to this one.

As long as you find a way to visit either Racine or Menominee Falls. I need to rub your head for luck. (the one on you shoulder... :eek:)

Freeman Brothers BBQ will be there as well. We're trying to catch up with Coz at the top. Maybe we'll luck out and be somewhat close to each other. The salmon talk has me drooling already. Like Coz, this weill be our second comp as well, but feel free to ask for anything. We'll have plenty of beer, brats, and wings on Friday night, stop on by.

As long as you find a way to visit either Racine or Menominee Falls. I need to rub your head for luck. (the one on you shoulder... :eek:)
I knew that's what you two were doing in your cot :roll:

Only my second comp as well.... Of course we did pull a 2nd in Chicken, a 3rd in Ribs, and a 3rd overall in the first one....

But don't forget I beat you in Dayton. :mrgreen:
I know, first time on a new UDS blah blah blah.:cool:

Yea, yea, yea... I'll have my regular rig this time....

I need to rub your head for luck. (the one on you shoulder... :eek:)
I'm sure glad you cleared that up............

Last edited:
Back