THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Mild day on The High Plains. Flanken Ribs and Flat Iron beef, slovacek Garlic and Opas Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage and a nice somewhat Scoville Amped poblano chile, but good. SOB fueled with Cowboy briquettes banked with B&B Oak lump. Sides of parmesan garlic Brussels and an MSU Elote.

Last edited:
Cold front coming. Wind chill to minus 5- 10* at sunrise.
May be a soup stew or chili day tomorrow
Leftovers ground sirloin, brisket, flanken, flat iron. Now my Bride will want a Metric Crapton Veggie Beef Stew. She may win. It's usually a winner.

Yours looks great! The only time I smoked flanken ribs I thought you cooked them like brisket, cooked them to 200 degrees. They were as tough as shoe leather!
Yours looks more medium rare? Look very tasty!

Y’all probably never have this conversation. I was going to stuff the fire Roasted Poblano with the MSU elote. Figured green and yellow on cutting board with a diagonal knife would make a good food photo

Wife: I’m starving I’m not waiting on you to take food photos
Me: well, let’s eat

It would’ve been awesome

First time I've heard of some of those items, but they sure look good. Just finished a turkey and Swiss sandwich here and I'm hungry again!

Back