THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Well, grill. Made up some chophouse burgers. Ground TriTip and smoked brisket with an A1 Binder. Seasoned with Lawry’s. B&B Oak lump over mesquite chips in the ASF Portable. 4 Cheese on top of the green chile. Smoked Gouda, Tillamook Cheddar, Pepper Jack And Swiss. Not a whole lot of any but guessing an equally amount of all. Side dish Parmesan Brussels with garlic butter sweet potato topped with a sprinkle of Fiesta Fajita

She touched my smoker. Reckon I’ll let it slide.

Last edited:
Well done!

We need more ladies like yours. Grub sure looks delicious!

While I was out & about for a while for business, CINCHOUSE went out and bought a cheap/crappy/tiny gasser because she was "intimidated" by the charcoal and chimney associated with my 22.5 Kettle. :roll:

Well done!

We need more ladies like yours. Grub sure looks delicious!

While I was out & about for a while for business, CINCHOUSE went out and bought a cheap/crappy/tiny gasser because she was "intimidated" by the charcoal and chimney associated with my 22.5 Kettle. :roll:

That’s awesome. Decade ago I had a Vermont Castings gasser. It was solid. My wife used it a lot. Perhaps I have been selfish not having a gas grill of her own. Perhaps I should step back. Now that we’re eating more veggies a gasser might make sense. I’ve been cleaning up my Weber GA-Gas. I can see this working out in two ways(unless it’s her idea that you were fortunate to have happen)

Last edited:
I'm afraid if my wife learns to smoke/grill she won't need me anymore. Especially if she buys a step-stool to reach the things on the top shelves.

Back