THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full force baby!! Please get to 100, would love to see a pic of Da Treasure Trove :)

Heh, I'd have to seriously clean out my garage. Had to scramble to find room for what I have now.

Dang I'm sorry I missed the Weber Target clearance. Oh well...

Keep an eye out @ Lowes and Home Depot. Both have started lowering prices. IIRC, HD is down to $17.98 and Lowes is down to $14.98. Should drop further at both.

A noble and good idea, but it might not be feasible. I mean, how much would it cost to transport 1000lbs of charcoal to OBR ? Probably better to donate cash.

Thanks, just a thought. I read somewhere recently someone had donated a large batch of charcoal to them. They do have volunteers in many states. Either way they can use the help.

If this is a club with a 40 bag requirement, I just made the club!

There was a marketplace sale from a local person moving who just had ordered a skid of Humphrey's Professional Grade 100% charcoal briquettes. She had twenty 18lb bags left. I offered $75 and got them. Works out to $3.75 a bag.

Never used this, but supposed to be good stuff right out West from me in PA.

Can't wait to try it!

Attachments

Joe...that is hilarious.

Anybody else keep their wood inside? Mine is not kiln dried so I keep it outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

40 is impressive! I've been at mid 30's with Ozark Oak lump 10lb bags. More recently had 20 - 20lb bags of Rockwood lump. I've never once used my home oven. I honestly wouldn't even know how to use it. I'll take lump over an oven any day!

If this is a club with a 40 bag requirement, I just made the club!

There was a marketplace sale from a local person moving who just had ordered a skid of Humphrey's Professional Grade 100% charcoal briquettes. She had twenty 18lb bags left. I offered $75 and got them. Works out to $3.75 a bag.

Never used this, but supposed to be good stuff right out West from me in PA.

Can't wait to try it!

Very nice! I'm falling behind with just a mere 30, I need to step it up a notch, RO lump is a great value

Next run to Restaurant Depot I will pickup ten bags of Lazzari. It is $13.00 for a 40lb bag. Should do well in Miss Shirley.

My wife used to roll her eyes at having more than 4 or 5 bags lying around. We're down to about 8 now, and just the other day she asked me if she should grab some more since we're getting low!

Back