Why do I have 40 bags of charcoal?!?

Full force baby!! Please get to 100, would love to see a pic of Da Treasure Trove :)

Heh, I'd have to seriously clean out my garage. Had to scramble to find room for what I have now.

Dang I'm sorry I missed the Weber Target clearance. Oh well...

Keep an eye out @ Lowes and Home Depot. Both have started lowering prices. IIRC, HD is down to $17.98 and Lowes is down to $14.98. Should drop further at both.

A noble and good idea, but it might not be feasible. I mean, how much would it cost to transport 1000lbs of charcoal to OBR ? Probably better to donate cash.

Thanks, just a thought. I read somewhere recently someone had donated a large batch of charcoal to them. They do have volunteers in many states. Either way they can use the help.

If this is a club with a 40 bag requirement, I just made the club!

There was a marketplace sale from a local person moving who just had ordered a skid of Humphrey's Professional Grade 100% charcoal briquettes. She had twenty 18lb bags left. I offered $75 and got them. Works out to $3.75 a bag.

Never used this, but supposed to be good stuff right out West from me in PA.

Can't wait to try it!

Attachments

• coal1.jpg
    coal1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 115
  • coal2.jpg
    coal2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 116
Joe...that is hilarious.

Anybody else keep their wood inside? Mine is not kiln dried so I keep it outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

40 is impressive! I've been at mid 30's with Ozark Oak lump 10lb bags. More recently had 20 - 20lb bags of Rockwood lump. I've never once used my home oven. I honestly wouldn't even know how to use it. I'll take lump over an oven any day!

If this is a club with a 40 bag requirement, I just made the club!

There was a marketplace sale from a local person moving who just had ordered a skid of Humphrey's Professional Grade 100% charcoal briquettes. She had twenty 18lb bags left. I offered $75 and got them. Works out to $3.75 a bag.

Never used this, but supposed to be good stuff right out West from me in PA.

Can't wait to try it!

Very nice! I'm falling behind with just a mere 30, I need to step it up a notch, RO lump is a great value

Next run to Restaurant Depot I will pickup ten bags of Lazzari. It is $13.00 for a 40lb bag. Should do well in Miss Shirley.

My wife used to roll her eyes at having more than 4 or 5 bags lying around. We're down to about 8 now, and just the other day she asked me if she should grab some more since we're getting low!

Back