THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amigatec

Knows what a fatty is.
Hello my name is Pat and I'm an alcoholic... Oooppss! Wrong group.:tape::-D

I have lurked here for a while, but haven't joined in much.

I have been smoking and grilling for a few years, but just recently got back into it.

I have a homemade reverseflow offset that I have made some changes too. I have some more to make.

I was just given a slightly used Horizon 16" Classic.

And I have a burnt up Uniflame cheapy.

Attachments

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Not being mechanically inclined I live vicariously through others that make/mod pit :becky:.

Welcome, Looks like you got what ya need there.....light one up and smoke some meat and post some pics. :mrgreen:

Well I have cooked quite a bit on thr RF smoker, but only have 2 cooks down on the Horizon.

I'll dig up some pictures of the last couple of cooks.

Welcome aboard!
That's some fine looking grub right there!
I moved this over to Cattle Call before someone asked you to go there. ;-)

GIVEN a Horizon, that's awesome!

The FIL bought it several years ago, and never figured out how to use it. He used it maybe a dozen times, and rolled it under the carport where it sat for years.

He is starting to downsize, and sell/give stuff away. It has taken me a couple of cooks to figure it out, but I think I have it dialed in now.

Back