THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just need to get one of Ployboy's cool pig hitch covers. Andyone want the chrome step insert? I need that 3" so I can walk around the front of it inside the garage. Speaking of which, 1" taller and it would be sitting outside.

Just need to get one of Ployboy's cool pig hitch covers. Andyone want the chrome step insert? I need that 3" so I can walk around the front of it inside the garage. Speaking of which, 1" taller and it would be sitting outside.

Nice lookin rig! Almost a twin to my old one. What chrome step insert do you speak of?

Andy, look at the receiver. The little lady that owned the truck (and I'm serious, the shell had a sticker that said This isn't my husband's Hemi) must have needed it to get into reach over the tailgate.

When I got in to test drive it, the pedals were all the way forward and the tailgate also has a ladder attached to it. That's on tomorrow's list to take off, along with getting the receiver step off. The receiver lock is frozen. The key turns, but the lock is frozen to the pin - that step must have been on there for years. I gave it a nice squirt of WD40 this evening, hoping that free's it up. If not, I'll do the same tomorrow. Cutting it off will be a pain.

Back