THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bsimms89

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Alex
I’ve had a bbq guru cyber Q wifi for about 10 years now, in that time initially I used the Pitpal app to connect to it, a few years ago pitpal shut down, then I started using the cybercook app. I just went to use my smoker for the first time this year and the CyberCook app no longer connects and. I see it’s no longer listed in the App Store, so I’m assuming it has shut down as well. Is there any app still out there that connects to the Cyber Q WiFi, I know it’s an older model but I’m hoping there’s something.

I know I can directly access it through the ip address but was hoping for an app as that makes things easier

Will PIT PAL APP work with the CYBER Q CLOUD as well?

Will PIT PAL APP work with the CYBER Q CLOUD as well?
Not that I know of. Honestly, I switched to a fireboard a few years ago and couldn't be happier. The guru fan works with the fireboard, so I only had to buy the fireboard. Mutch easier to work with and multiple probe companies work with it. I used guru products for years but I got tired of the cost of replacing probes and constant internet connectivity problems. No port forwarding with the fireboard. I still have my cyberq, but I would hate to have to use it again

Back