Thermoworks Customer Service!

lkissell

Knows what a fatty is.
:clap2:

I recently lost the battery cover for my fairly old Thermapen, so I e-mailed Thermoworks customer service to ask if I could purchase a replacement. Within ten minutes I had a reply offering to send a replacement at no charge!

I was surprised and pleased with the prompt response and the no-charge replacement of an item that I lost.

So in addition to providing a wonderful product, Thermoworks also provides excellent service that is deserving of recognition!

:clap2:

I recently lost the battery cover for my fairly old Thermapen, so I e-mailed Thermoworks customer service to ask if I could purchase a replacement. Within ten minutes I had a reply offering to send a replacement at no charge!

I was surprised and pleased with the prompt response and the no-charge replacement of an item that I lost.

So in addition to providing a wonderful product, Thermoworks also provides excellent service that is deserving of recognition!

Awesome!...right before thanksgiving I broke one of the tabs holding the battery cover in place when I attempted to remove to replace the battery...I called and not only sent me replacement cover free-of-charge, but tossed in a battery and shipped ASAP so I had it in time for turkey day!....awesome indeed!

I had issues with my first TimeStick. A couple of emails later, I had a second one on the way, free of charge! Fantastic customer service!

They do indeed provide excellent customer service. Had a problem with my dual probe handheld. Spent a half hour on the phone with me. Couldn't figure it out, emailed me a shipping label. Got 3 phone calls and 3 emails the day they received it to tell me what they found. Shipped it on Monday...had it back that Friday. Great products...great service.....what more can you ask for....

Back