Weber customer service

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
A couple months back, probably right before all the shenanigans began, I emailed Weber customer service because both of my rotisserie motors seemed to be seized up and neither would spin - as I inconveniently came to find out on Thanksgiving Day last year - and inquired as to whether or not they were user serviceable or there was any troubleshooting steps I could make to get them “unstuck”. I finally heard back from them today and they shipped me out a new one, even though they were out of warranty (which I stated), nor was I expecting any sort of replacement.

Gotta give kudos to their customer service, it’s always been good :thumb:

Last edited:
Yeah Weber is the bomb when it comes to customer service. Had a warped door on my 22" wsm that was warped while I was on the phone talking to customer service I got disconnected on the phone with them after I had told my whole story about the door and called back and talked to another person and got a new door shipped to me right away. Then the next day got another door sent I guess from the person I was disconnected from and called Weber and they said keep both.

I've always had great service from them. When I bought my first kettle years ago, I was putting it together and had the lid sitting on the railing of the deck. I accidently knocked it off and dented it and knocked it out of round.

I called and asked what I needed to do to buy a new lid. After I told them the story, they just sent me a new lid for free even though it was my fault. That always impressed me.

I,m about to test Australia's Weber group
The Handles are rusting away at the spot-welds

20200520_164013.jpg

Last edited:
They do not lack in the CS dept... that is for sure! Love hearing stories like this :)

Had 2 experiences with Weber cust service. One was user error with a Genesis grill and the other was a packing issue with a WSM. Both were handled promptly, courteously and ZERO hassles. That’s why I keep coming back!

Back