THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am proud to anounce the arrival of 'Big-Bubbette' (temporary name used only because I know you wouldn't let me get away without one)... She is 105 inches long and weighed in around 675 pounds...

The 'Doctor' Sam bringing her to the house...
DSCF2223.jpg

Final location, along side the house near the back door for those chilly night cooks...
DSCF2227.jpg

DSCF2226.jpg

Oh look, she's yawning....
DSCF2224.jpg

DSCF2225.jpg

More pictures to come!!!

I am proud to anounce the arrival of 'Big-Bubbette' (temporary name used only because I know you wouldn't let me get away without one)... She is 105 inches long and weighed in around 675 pound

Sounds like a blind date I had once.......she was shorter though but probably just as heavy.

Congrats on your new toy..........I wish I could see it from work...........pics are blocked. I'll be sure to check her out from home.

WooooHoooo!!! Congrat's Jeff!:cool: Now get that Puppy seasoned up and get to smokin....:biggrin:..:wink:

Back