THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have simpathy for you brother. When i ordered mine last year. it took almost a month for them to ship it my direction. Congrats, You will love her.

SWEET....Can't wait to see the pictures...You'll have a woody for a week after that thing arrives...

Congrats I got mine deliverd in January 2 yrs ago and he had a husband and wife team who would tow them around the country with their dualy chevy.

I know I was excited just waiting for my hats and wood from a trade. That wait must be crazy!!!

It has been driving me crazy... He actually had it in paint the Thursday before we first started the 'Adventure in Shipping'...

Congrats, make sure you offer a cold one to the driver when he delivers. And make sure to photo document the entire experience from the time the truck turns the corner until the smoker produces its first offering of smokey goodness.

I've got a case all chilled in the beer fridge... He doesn't get one until it's on my property!!!!

Congrats on finally getting the Lang. Can't wait to see the Pics.

Camara has fresh batteries and is waiting by the door...

I think you should have held Ben to brethern standards. That being "no pics, it didn't happen"...
Don't think I wasn't tempted to ask for a few....

Congrats. We southern folk don't know how to drive in snow. Years ago I had the city sewage back up into my house. Big mess. It was one of the two days in history that it snowed in southern Alabama. The insurance company tried to get Servpro out to clean up. Noone would come because we had snow flurries. Not even sticking. They finally got a guy who was originally from Chicago out. He was the only one who would dare to go out in such horrible conditions.
What is it about you guys down south... You that afraid of Ice Cubes too???:lol:

Wow! You won't be sleepin!!:eek::eek::eek: Congrats Jeff. See you already have it listed in your sig line. Smoke On!

Paul
I figure I'll be sleeping on the front steps tonight... It's going to be a balmy 14 to 15*...:eek:

Congrats on the Lang....great stick burners, wont be long and you will want to upgrade.
How can you upgrade from the best????:mrgreen:

Congrats Jeff....hope you can hold it together till tomorrow when it graces your doorstep...
I just figure I'll be in spices bar all night....:mrgreen:

Congrats Jeff I can't wait to see it in action at the Zoo-B-Que in September! Have fun with it this weekend!

Jeff,

I hate to be the bearer of this news, but I must tell you. A truck just pulled up outside, and asked for Jeff. Before I could say anything, he said he had a Lang to unload as fast as possible.... so I told him to drop the tailgate right there and I would make sure it is taken care of....

No problem man, I will break in in for you.

Got ya... congrats... can't wait to see the pics and thin blue coming out of the stack...

I could have picked it up for you but I came back through the first week in February.... maybe another time.

Bill

Congrats Jeff I can't wait to see it in action at the Zoo-B-Que in September! Have fun with it this weekend!
It'll be there!!!

Jeff,

I hate to be the bearer of this news, but I must tell you. A truck just pulled up outside, and asked for Jeff. Before I could say anything, he said he had a Lang to unload as fast as possible.... so I told him to drop the tailgate right there and I would make sure it is taken care of....

No problem man, I will break in in for you.

Got ya... congrats... can't wait to see the pics and thin blue coming out of the stack...

I could have picked it up for you but I came back through the first week in February.... maybe another time.

Bill
Next Lang I get, you'll be the first guy I call....:wink:

Not a problem if I am going that way. I usually make the annual trip for Christmas, so if it is ready right after Christmas, I can bring it this far for ya.. and of course, I will have to break it in and make sure it works ok... :biggrin: Oh, you want my address too??? I didn't know that was in the contract.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Let me know, if it works out, I can do it.

For a couple of bottles of bourbon, and some gas money, I coulda delivered it to ya! Heck, I could have spent a little time with Ben, and played with a new smoker! You are going to love this pit...

What your first cook going to be?
I stopped by Sam's Club on the way home and picked up a couple of ounces of proten.... Let's see... two full packers... four chunks of corned beef.... six pounds of breakfast sausage... 3 pounds of Italian sausage... oh yea, a case of butt's ($.93 a pound:mrgreen:)...

Figure I'm going to start with the brisket, then move on to fatties, armadillo eggs, pastrami and pork butt...

Looking forward to a full weekend of putting her through the the paces!!!

I stopped by Sam's Club on the way home and picked up a couple of ounces of proten.... Let's see... two full packers... four chunks of corned beef.... six pounds of breakfast sausage... 3 pounds of Italian sausage... oh yea, a case of butt's ($.93 a pound:mrgreen:)...

Figure I'm going to start with the brisket, then move on to fatties, armadillo eggs, pastrami and pork butt...

Looking forward to a full weekend of putting her through the the paces!!!
Sounds like a great lunch. What time should I come over?

Back