THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it there yet? How bout now? Still waiting....:biggrin:

Congrats, Bro. So, hows it getting "deflowered"?

Last edited:
Sounds like a great lunch. What time should I come over?
If you leave now, you can just about make it....

Is it there yet? How bout now? Still waiting....:biggrin:

Congrats, Bro. So, hows it getting "deflowered"?
Burn off starts as soon as she get's here.... Then a couple hour cure... And then starting with the briskets....

Not to totally rain on your parade, but you do realize there's a major snow storm over Illinois right now?

Yes I am the devil.

If he's made it this far then he'll be there for sure in the morning. If you don't have it by tomorrow night let us know and we'll start combing I-70 for a overturned trailer.

Congrats. If I wasn't getting a Spicewine I would have gotten a lang. I'm sure it will be great.

Not to totally rain on your parade, but you do realize there's a major snow storm over Illinois right now?

Yes I am the devil.

If he's made it this far then he'll be there for sure in the morning. If you don't have it by tomorrow night let us know and we'll start combing I-70 for a overturned trailer.

Congrats. If I wasn't getting a Spicewine I would have gotten a lang. I'm sure it will be great.
Your not the devel... Just evil... (you made me check outside... again)...

I'll keep you in mind if he doesn't show.... Half of me is thinking of waiting up until he gets here... the other half is thinking the same thing....

A little snow never stopped a Lang! A lot of snow maybe buried one once somewhere, but a little fire in the firebox and it shoudl be cleared up in no time.

If I had the patience to wait for shipping from MO to Columbus I'd be waiting up too. I don't so I'm going to get it as soon as I possibly can.

Glad to hear it's coming Dive..I know you've been waiting patiently for some time...Well maybe not so patiently....Can't wait to see pics

A little snow never stopped a Lang! A lot of snow maybe buried one once somewhere, but a little fire in the firebox and it shoudl be cleared up in no time.
I got the wood all stacked up and ready to go... You know the rule in my house... We stop smoking at 11:59 on December 31st and don't start again until 12:01 on January 1st... The longest withdrawl I have ever gone through!!!!

If I had the patience to wait for shipping from MO to Columbus I'd be waiting up too. I don't so I'm going to get it as soon as I possibly can.
I toyed with the idea of picking it up but between the GA tax and the 2000 mile round trip, I was convinced to have it shipped...

Glad to hear it's coming Dive..I know you've been waiting patiently for some time...Well maybe not so patiently....Can't wait to see pics
What are you talking about (as I look out the window at 10:09pm the night before)... I don't understand!!!!

Are you awake yet?? Is it there yet??

Are ya looking down the road with your binoculars??? Do you resemble any of these guys yet??

LOL....keep us updated...:mrgreen:.....:wink:

Their showing a Major trafic accident on MSNBC in southern IL.

The Semi's load shifted and the truck tipped on its side. Your lang is sitting in the Ditch!

Is it there yet, is it there yet?????

Not Yet... Still sitting here.... Almost patiently....

Are you awake yet?? Is it there yet??

Are ya looking down the road with your binoculars??? Do you resemble any of these guys yet??

LOL....keep us updated...:mrgreen:.....:wink:
To answer you questions in order....
Ummmm... Not yet..... Yes.... Ummmm, all of them!!!!
Their showing a Major trafic accident on MSNBC in southern IL.

The Semi's load shifted and the truck tipped on its side. Your lang is sitting in the Ditch!
Wow, guess I'm glad he had to make a stop in KC first and is coming through Iowa!!!

Uh Oh he better hurry up, you've got the storm that dumped a couple inches on us headed your direction.......
Just as long as he get's here before it hits....

Damn!! And here I thought I would get to see some pics!! Have you gotten it yet?? I feel like a kid at christmas, and I'm not the one gettin' the Lang. Have fun!

I can't wait to see it. I have been eyeballing a Lang for about a year now. The 60" patio is the one I've been wanting too. But I also want a Spicewine, a BGE and every other outdoor cooking device I see.:biggrin:

Damn!! And here I thought I would get to see some pics!! Have you gotten it yet?? I feel like a kid at christmas, and I'm not the one gettin' the Lang. Have fun!

Not yet... To make things worse they must be doing some constuction in the area... I'm hearing trucks all around me... Not much work happining because I keep looking up to see if it's here!!!!

I can't wait to see it. I have been eyeballing a Lang for about a year now. The 60" patio is the one I've been wanting too. But I also want a Spicewine, a BGE and every other outdoor cooking device I see.:biggrin:
I saw the Lang at Zoo-B-Que and then again close up at Lambs Farm with Tonto and Walt... That was all it took to know that this was the one!!! The only differance was that I wanted the patio because it fits next to the back door!

Lang

Not yet... To make things worse they must be doing some constuction in the area... I'm hearing trucks all around me... Not much work happining because I keep looking up to see if it's here!!!!

You work out of the house too?? I got a new set of cookware delivered a couple weeks ago and couldn't keep my eyes off the street!! I just went to the Lang site and was looking at the "patio"(?) model. I thought that looked pretty nice as well. Keep us posted. :lol:

Back