THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what part of st louis are you in ??

i live in washington mo south side of st louis

york

I think that you were instramental in getting the St. Richards(???) cook together last year in St Louis. WSM who is a member here has spoken of you. I see your posts on Basso's site. Good to have you here!! Great bunch of Guys and Gals!! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site.

Spice

I was just your way last weekend!

what part of st louis are you in ??

i live in washington mo south side of st louis

york

I was cooking at Lost Valley Lake for a group of 10 last weekend. I guess I am a week to late. Im near WSM in Westport area near 270/70 interchange. I have property in Texas County MO. AS a matter of fact im passing thru next weekend to pick up a Angus all sliced and diced up. About 600lbs worth.. thanks for the Hello! Ash

Thanks Spice!

I think that you were instramental in getting the St. Richards(???) cook together last year in St Louis. WSM who is a member here has spoken of you. I see your posts on Basso's site. Good to have you here!! Great bunch of Guys and Gals!! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site.

Spice

Since I am wordy tonight. Here is the story about STR. This would have been year 4 for STR but we have church construction an are unable to have a contest but we are working on 2008 if we can find an major sponsor. I have major respect for Brethren WSM! He helped us immensely in year 2. I do post on other sites under the (Ashmont) same name. Ash...

Welcome Ashmont. I recognize your logo from Patrick. He did mine also. Hope to see you around at some contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back