THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HO DE DOs

Bring the kids if you like. We have no problem with the future cookers of America! Remember they will whip our butts someday! Ashmont

Thanks! I will make sure that the Brazel from gus's

I will check our tour date schedule but The Partners in Swine should be able to make it. It would be nice to make it back to my hometown area. Thanks for making me hungry for a Gus'.

Is there! Funny we been vacationing with his family every July for as long as I can remember. Ashmont

Just added another team to the bash last night

The team with no name is excited and will be coming. I was talking to them last night and think its a great idea. Told them about the Brethren site so you should see 4-5 new Brethren and Sisteren real soon. Meat will be donated again Yippee....

depending on when baby #2 comes along i will try to be there. hell the MIL might be staying with us so i could use it that i am doing it for charity.

Ashmont are you in need of extra smokers or just bretheren to hang out and help? I'm just 4 hours away and it's the day before my Birthday, could get an excuse to leave the wife at home for the weekend :wink: If you need smoker help let me know, I have no problem haulin the trailored spicewine I'm pickin up next week to the event.

STL Bash Update!

Well was at a major meat wholesaler today looking for some good pricing on some pork butts. Locked in 60 for .99 a lbs Whee...... Whoooo... Liken that! were gonna have a party. Im already thinking what to cook up Friday night for dinner. Sat B&G scrambled eggs and what ever else I can think of...

Since I am new only in the respect that I have started posting after a year and a half of lurking. I would like to invite any Brethren wanting to make the trip to STL MO. It will be a bash and a cook. We will have food and some liquids. Imagine sitting around hoisting a few and making up stories.... Hmm no thats reality. No contest but a cook where the receivers of some of the Q will be the homeless that St. Richards supports. Did it in Jan and had a blast. We cooked 40 butts and were maxed out on cooking space. Id like to meet as many Brethren as possible. I hope WSM and others are avail that weekend to have some fun. STR will provide all meat to be cooked. Have you ever played washers at 2am. CYA July 27-28th

Anybody else interested? I heard from a few of you... Still need several cookers to get 60 butts done! Smokin T's said that if anybody was interested maybe do a Friday night cookoff 20 bucks winner takes all or something like that.... I will get some of my judges from last year to judge. Still going ta have 2am sliders. and late night either lighted or indoors washer game. The beverages will be a flowing for sure...

Back