THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IRubMyMeat BBQ

I have been looking at the boards for a couple weeks and you are all amazing! I started smoking last year when my dad gave me a BGE(i had no idea what it was) Since then i have fallen in love with smoking and have purchased a second BGE and hope to start doing contest in StL this year. The information on the site is amazing and you are all so helpfull also. I look forward to sharing stories with you all and hopefully meeting some of you at some contests. OH yea i am Mike im 39 years old live in St Louis,MO have 2 BGE and 1 Char grill smokin pro.

Thanks in advance for the info and help,
Mike

PS would love to meet some St Louis people send me a PM and we can meet for drinks and stories

Welcome aboard, Mike! I love my Eggs too and I find that having an offset makes you appreciate fire management.

Welcome. There are two contest coming up in in April. One in Washington and one in Hazelwood. I will be doing both of them. At the Washington contest a bunch of the Brethren are getting together for lunch. You should join us.

What part of STL are you from?

I live in Kirkwood now but grew up in manchester. I would love to meet you guys at lunch or at the competition. The smokers have alrady been dug out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back